Sunday 22 April 2012

Sasha

You know what's odd? I can't remember how Sasha was like as a puppy. I mean, I can remember her biting me, and being all hyperactive. And I can remember that time when she drank so much that her stomach became all wobbly and adorable. And the time she grabbed a bag full of yellow powdered paint and shook it and got the paint all over her. But, I don't remember much besides cute little details.

For example, I can't remember when she used to sleep. All I remember was that we had to jump from couch to couch to avoid getting nipped because she was just so active. But she must have slept. I also remember the time she jumped on me to wake me up, but I can't remember when she was able to jump on the beds.

The thing I remember distinctively is that I used to love to go home after school just to see her. I used to spend time at school thinking, "In a few hours, I'll be home and playing with Sasha!" and that would make me happy.

Anyway, I'm grateful for both my dogs who've always been there for me, even when they weren't aware of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment