Wednesday 4 April 2012

Layout and More Exams

Tomorrow is our last day of exams and then we have a week and a few days of holiday! I really can't wait! I just have so much I want to do during the holiday, and I know that I'll won't do half of those things, but it's still nice to know I could accomplish them if I really put my mind to it.

I don't feel like I'm doing well in the exams at all! I know that I always feel that way, but I really didn't do well this time. I just know it.

Our chemistry exam is tomorrow, and I don't think anything we took this quarter was complicated, but I'm sure I won't do well. I just can't study. Nothing wants to stay in my mind...It's really annoying.

On a better note, I like the new layout for blogspot! It seems a whole lot cooler now.

I gotta go and sleep now! Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment