Wednesday 11 April 2012

Nothing Weird...

I know I've been really horrible at this. I just keep forgetting to blog, and then I end up feeling really bad! But I'm going to really try my best to write more!

So, today I went shopping and I kept trying to look for something weird to blog about, but I didn't find anything. There were some cute kids throwing balloons around, people sitting in cafe's looking bored, and people going from store to store coming out empty handed. But those are normal things. Nothing exciting happened.

And then I had coffee, so I was happy. And a huge chocolate chip cookie.

I've had this page open for at least half an hour, and I don't know what to write to make it more interesting. I don't know why I try to make it interesting anyway because I know no one reads it. :P

So, maybe I'll write something better tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment