Friday 20 April 2012

Bad Memory

I have a terrible memory. I can't remember anything. So, this a problem for me and my blogging because I can't remember if I've blogged about something previously or not. And I don't have the time to skim through all my blogs to see if I have or haven't.

Let me give you an example of how annoying my terrible memory can be. Sometimes I have a great idea for a blogpost, but as I'm getting ready to type it down, I think to myself, "Have I written about this before? I must have, because I think of this all the time!" But I can't actually remember if I had or hadn't written about that topic. So, what do I end up doing? I end up writing a post about having a bad memory because I'd decided not to write about that topic since I might have written about it before.

Come to think of it, I probably wrote about having a bad memory before too. See how annoying this is?

Anyway, I'll try to think of completely original things to write about, okay? But until then you'll be stuck with these kinds of topics. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment