Monday 30 April 2012

Importance

You know when many people are talking at the same time, and then they start to argue, even though they all have the same point? Well, that happened a lot today as my friends and I were trying to make up a fair government for a school project.

I felt that in most things, we were agreement, but because we all wanted to say our points, we weren't letting each other speak. So we ended up yelling and it was hard to hear each other. I guess that has to do with all of us thinking we're the most important, and therefore has to get her message across.

We all know that we aren't more important than anyone else, but at the same time, deep down, we have all do feel that we are. Or is that just me? But it's not as self-centered as I'm making it sound. We all just think that what we have to say is very important and that everyone should stop what they're doing to listen. It's not that we think we're better than everyone; we're just more important - especially when we have something we want to say.

And on that note, I'll leave you because I'm too important to be writing a blogpost ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment