Monday 8 October 2012

Waiting

I have always been told that I am a patient person. Whether that is true or not, I don't know, but I have been told that. And I'll admit that I am pretty good at waiting, but sometimes I get sick of waiting. Sometimes I want everything to happen right away.

But I still have to wait; I still have to be patient. Life is all about waiting. I mean, sure sometimes you have to go and get things done yourself and don't have to wait,  but the majority of the time, we are forced to wait. And wait. And wait. It can get very tiresome.

As I'm writing this I'm waiting anxiously for a few things. But sometimes instead of wishing that things would happen right away, I wish they would never happen. That's how I feel now, even though at the same time, I don't want to wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment