Thursday 11 October 2012

Normal?

My bed has been pushed. It's not in the place that it usually is in and it's annoying me. As I'm sitting on my bed now, I feel like I am too far from my window and too close to my cupboard. I would push it back to it's usually position but I'm too sleepy to get up again.

It's still weird though. I feel like things are uneven. Is that normal? Do all people feel like that when something as big as a bed is not in its place or is it just me? It probably is just me.

I started looking at universities because I have to apply by March. I don't really have many options because what I want to study is not popular here, but I'm still looking around. I'm kind of nervous about university even though I still have a year ahead of me before I start. Is that normal? What is normal anyway?

Maybe I'm just nervous in general and I explain that it's due to university because that's the only explainable reason - or at least the only explanation I'm willing to give.

But I know that being nervous about things is normal is normal. I don't even have to ask about that one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment