Wednesday 24 October 2012

Things to do

Yesterday, I came home late which is why I didn't write a proper blog. But I think that the quotes I used this week as substitutes for written blog posts were good. It's always nice to read a good quote, in my opinion. And John Green says and writes the best things.

Anyway, enough about quotes though. Next week I don't have school and I have a whole list of things I plan to do. I really hope I get to do them all. I feel like I'm really falling behind on what I need to do. I just procrastinate or feel tired after school, and end up doing nothing. Basically, things aren't looking too good.

I'm a bit worried about tomorrow because I think it'll be an important day. Hopefully, it'll also be a fun day. I hope it's a fun day for you to!

No comments:

Post a Comment