Tuesday 9 October 2012

Can't think of a title.

I really want to play slender, but I want to play it at night with the lights off. I know it's supposed to be scary, but I've seen people play it and it doesn't seem that bad. I just feel that if I don't play it in the dark, then I won't be playing it properly.

Anyway, what else should I write about. I've noticed that lately I can't stay on one topic. I have to always write about more than one thing. You know what else I just noticed? I noticed that at the beginning of the year, I said I would blog more interesting posts in summer because I would have time and stuff like that and I didn't. I think my posts were equally uninteresting in the summer as they were at the beginning of the year.

I hope you all had a great day, and I will write again tomorrow (obviously). 

No comments:

Post a Comment