Tuesday 2 October 2012

Mind and Body

I've been feeling good lately. I think my stress has finally gone down and things are good. I hope things stay like this because I want to end 2012 well.

I can't believe it's already October. We've been in school for one month. How crazy is that? Time really has gone by quickly.

But enough about that; I feel I always talk about time. Let's talk about something else.

 I watched a Talk today where the speaker said that if you make yourself look bigger, you end up feeling like you have more power and vice versa. I think that's just amazing to think about: how our body affects our mind. People always try to control their bodies with their minds, but now we can try  to control our minds and how we perceive ourselves with our body language.

I don't know, maybe I'm the only one, but I find this stuff interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment