Saturday 20 October 2012

Exaggerating

I'm glad this week is a short one. I really want to start focusing on things that aren't related to school. I feel like I spent most of my free time finishing my homework this weekend, and now I want a break. Also, I have a test tomorrow which I didn't study for and I'm sure I won't do well. But I don't have the time to study now. Oh well.

Basically, I want a break to do nothing. But the odd thing is that whenever I have nothing to do, I always need to find something. I want to do nothing and yet I can't allow myself to do just that. I always have to be doing something. So I guess it's my fault I don't have the break I want.

I sound like I do a lot of work. I don't. I'm just exaggerating. But, hey, it's my blog and I can do whatever I want, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment